July was a whirlwind month for Tim and me. It seems as though we were traveling every weekend and still working full-time during the week. Not the easiest thing to do when pregnant!
.
So our escape to Lake City, CO, comes at just the right time for us. Tim has spent several summers up here on the West slope of the Rockies at his granddad's cabin, but this is my first time. I can't believe how beautiful it is! The river flows a mere 100 feet from our front door!
.
While I've been catching up on some much-needed sleep (waking up around 10 each morning), Tim's been out fly-fishing. Hiking, biking, and our daily trip to the soda fountain are some of our other favorites. :-) I'm also trying my hand at painting and writing more songs. And there's nothing like an afternoon nap in the hammock.
.
Tomorrow is our 2nd wedding anniversary. We can hardly believe how the time has flown, and what a rich time in our lives this is! We feel so blessed to have little Daniel Merle Dinkins on the way. Just another 3 months!

0 comments:
Post a Comment