This is the first picture I have of baby Dinkins. He is now 17 mm tall! If you look closely, you might see eyes and a nose, not to mention arms and legs! (Tim couldn’t see them. So I don’t blame you if you can’t!)

I just wanted to share a couple of my pregnancy bloopers from the last 2 weeks (I’ve discovered that you lose brain cells during pregnancy. It makes for some great laughs!) So last week I was in the nursery, taking care of a newborn just as I always do. I went to give the medications to the baby, but the pharmacy hadn’t approved them yet. So I finished everything meticulously and sent the baby on to the room to be with her parents. Four hours later as I grabbed the same meds for another baby, I realized that I had plumb-forgotten all about that poor baby’s meds! Ah, the pregnant brain!
Then last night I was eating icecream as we watched “Fireproof” (my new favorite movie). When the movie was over and we turned the lights on, I discovered chocolate all over my face and blouse!
Today as I was getting into my car after going to the Arboretum, I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to close the sun visors in my car. After several frustrating minutes (as I stood outside the car battling with the visors, while people walked by glancing at me in pity), I put them (still open) in the back seat and drove off, wondering why all of a sudden they wouldn’t close!
0 comments:
Post a Comment