Andy calls me Bimmers and I call him Bambino. I'm not sure where my nickname came from, but Andy's is pretty self-explanatory. Bambino means baby-face and that is what I kept thinking when I was in Canada last weekend for Andy's wedding. He looks so young!
People often think I'm the oldest brother in our family. I was pretty proud of that while growing up, but now its a running joke in our family. We have people guess whose older and they always, always say me. But, that was before Andy got married. You see now he has entered the ranks of married men and something strange happens when men get married. They become more responsible. It affects their actions their speech and I think it even has an impact on how they look. But, even if Andy transforms into a rugged married man, he'll always be a bambino to me...
Bambino and the Winter Princess. If Andy is Bambino then Catherine is a Winter Princess. She took our breath away when we first saw her at the pre-wedding photo shoot. She wore a white dress with long gloves and this flowing shawl with fur that made her look like she was in a winter wonder-land. I could keep writing, but I'll just let you see for yourself.
Andy & Catherine, May your days be sunny and your nights warm! 
The big day is here! 
Andy heads up the stairs to wait for Catherine. 
Catherine arrives. 
The photographer gets Andy ready. 
Titus is the stand-in for Catherine...

The Winter Princess. 






Priceless.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Bambino and the Winter Princess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment