It seems that Danny does something new and amazing everyday. For a 10-month-old, I think Tim and I could learn a lot from him, especially in the area of language learning.
Just the other day, Tim was sitting in front of the computer and repeating the Spanish phrases issuing from Rosetta Stone's program. To our amazement, Danny stood next to him, happily repeating each phrase in Spanish! He learned all about "el padre" and "la madre" without even thinking about it!
Today as Danny was sitting on the floor, he spotted Tim's soccer ball across the room. He shouted excitedly, "Daddy bah!" and made a beeline for the ball. I couldn't believe how he is already putting two words together.
So as we go to our training program in Colorado next week (to learn about how to learn a language), maybe we should be paying more attention to the way our baby is picking up new vocabularly everyday.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Language Learning 101
Posted by Lady Lydia at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment