Last week Tim and I were in Colorado for a spiritual renewal conference with World Venture. We’ve come back so refreshed, particularly from the two day prayer summit at the beginning of the conference. I wrote the following song based out of that time and my meditations from Psalm 63.
.
.
Psalm 63
Though I walk through a parched, desert place,
I’m sustained by Your steadfast love and grace.
My soul, it thirsts for You, my God
My flesh, it even faints
Let me behold Your power and might,
Gaze upon the glory of Your Name.
Because Your love is better than life,
Forever my lips will proclaim:
O God, You’re my God
I long for Your face
I’ll earnestly seek You all of my days.
You satisfy my soul
With the richest of fare, such lavishness!
Amid dark nights, Your right hand upholds,
So I’ll sing in Your presence:
0 comments:
Post a Comment